Our Services: Air Sealing, Insulation Installation & More
At New Prairie Insulation, we believe it’s the little things that make the big difference. Our crews are committed to providing thorough workmanship and punctual, reliable service. We are a local fiberglass insulation installer and spray foam contractor committed to the highest level of quality.
We complete three main categories of insulation projects:
- Residential – New and retrofit insulation for houses, garages and workshops
- Commercial – Motels, multi-family housing and businesses
- Agricultural – Insulating barns and metal pole buildings for livestock and equipment storage
Our service line-up includes:
- Air sealing
- Fiberglass batts
- Blown (loosefill) fiberglass insulation
- Vapor barrier installation
- Spray foam insulation
- Proper ventilation
In order for insulation to perform properly, it needs to be installed as a system that will seal air leaks, create a vapor barrier, provide adequate ventilation and insulate to its full potential. We never cut corners; we care about making sure there are no gaps in the insulation, that all the electrical boxes are insulated behind, that the areas around the windows are all sealed and that air chutes are properly installed in the attic. We are committed to providing a thorough, timely job for each customer.